Find Bluetooth Speaker, Power Bank Speaker, Audio Amplifier on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker > Portable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker

Portable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker

Basic Info

Model No.:  S092

Product Description

Model NO.: S092 Amplification Type: Active Usage: Portable Player, Mobile Phone, Computer, Stage/DJ, Home Theatre System, Radio, TV, Karaoke, TF Card Play, USB Player, Power Bank Special Function: Power Bank SNR: <70dB Compatible Product: Universal Bluetooth Version: 3.0 +EDR Battery: 3.7V 4000mA, Music Playing 15hrs, Talking 40hrs Material: ABS Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, Bqb Feature: Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC HS Code: 8518400090 Type: Bluetooth Speaker Speaker Material: Metal Sound Channel: 2.1 Chargeable: Chargeable Display Type: Digital Display Warranty: 1year Output: 3W*2 Touch Panel: Yes Color: Red, Blue, Black, White, Pink Function: TF, FM, Bluetooth, Handfree, Power Bank Trademark: OEM Origin: China Portable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker


Products Details:


Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
Power 3W*2
Frequency 80Hz-20kHz
SNR ≥ 90dB
THD ≤ 0.1%
Battery: 3.7V 4000mA, music playing 15Hrs, talking 40Hrs
Color: Red, blue, black, white, pink
Product size: 165*60*35mm
Body weight 330g

Portable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Outdoor Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker

Package Details:

Net weight: 270g
Weight with package: 400g
Package size: 17*7.2*7cm
50PCS/cartoon
Accessories: 2 X USB Charger cable & 3.5mm jack Audio cable

Other Details:
Warranty: 12 month
Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, BQB
Payment: Paypal, West Union, T/T
Shipping: DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS etc


Main Features:

Unique classical fashion design
Can be received within 10 meters
Super bass, high quality, beautiful music
Built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery for up to 3-5 hours playback
Wireless bluetooth Mini Speaker fit for iPod/iPhone/Samsung/Nokia/tablet. etc
Different color are optional, can custom as clients' require
Can charge for your phone.

How to use:

Quick press the power button
Open the Bluetooth device, search and find the currect bluetooth signal
Just connect them and a voice will remind you they have been matched
Play music easily via the Bluetooth speaker, TF card or line in with PC. etc
Bluetooth Hands free: Working with the Bluetooth for wireless communication


Why choose us:
12 months warranty
1-stop solution supplier for OEM/ODM
6 years on electronics developing
100% internal QC ensures products' quality
100% and perfect after-sales service guarantee plan
Products are popular in Hongkong International Electronic Fair
Customized design is welcomed and developing New Products every month with our own R&D in our own factory
function Specification Packing Details
Bluetooth
Handsfree
Line-in
TF-card
FM radio
Power bank
Touch panel
Bluetooth speaker power bank
Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
Power 3W*2
Frequency 80Hz-20KHz
SNR ≥90dB
THD ≤0.1%
battery: 3.7V 4000ma, music playing 15Hrs, talking 40Hrs
Color: red, blue, black, white, pink
product size: 165*60*35mm
body weight 330g
30pcs/carton,
GW 13KG
Carton 47*28*30CM
 
Questions and Answers
 
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are manufacturer.
 
Q2: Where is your factory located? How can I wisit there?
A2: Our factory is located in Longgang District,Shenzhen City, China. We will send a car to pick you up when you visit China at the airport or train station.
 
Q3: How can I get some samples?
A3: We are ready to send you samples normally in three days.
 
Q4: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A4: Quality is our priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the start to the end. Our factory has gained CE, FCC, ROHS certification.
 
Q5: What is your lead time?
A5: 7-15 working days after receiving your 30% payment.
 
Q6: what is your payments terms?
A6: We accept paypal, western union and T/T as payment ways, when we receive 30% pre-payment, we start production,and before sending out,you pay the rest 70%.
 
Q7:How do you provide after-service?
A7:Our sales are available 24 hours here being ready to help you,any questions you can let us know.We will give you satisfied answer.
 
Please contact me soon,come on!
Tel: (86 755) 33178216          
 
http://www.kingfitsz.com

Contact us if you need more details on Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Bluetooth Speaker、Mini Speaker. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker